APPLY NOW FOR TCAF 2013!
UPDATE: The application period for TCAF 2013 is now closed. Applicants will be contacted on or by December 1st as to whether or not they were accepted to the festival. Thanks to all who applied!
UPDATE: Due to an incredible last-minute demand, we will be keeping exhibitor applications open until October 31st. We will be privileging applications made by the original due date of October 19th.
We’re happy to announce that the Application Process for The Toronto Comic Arts Festival 2013 has begun. You can apply online now at: (LINK REMOVED). The application process runs through Friday, October 19th, 2012.
A few quick notes about applying for TCAF:
– We are asking all creators, collectives, and self-publishers interested in exhibiting at TCAF 2013 to register online using the application form. If you are a full-line publisher or will require multiple table-spaces, please do not use this form, and instead contact email@example.com for further information no later than October 19th, 2012.
– If you are a creator attending but sitting with your publisher (i.e.: You don’t need to buy your own table), please still apply! It’ll really help us out.
– Please note that filling out an application does not guarantee table space at TCAF 2013.
– Because of the high volume of submissions we have historically received, preference for exhibition space will be given to:
a) Comics creators (versus illustrators/animators/fine artists/other creative persons),
b) Creators with new major works debuting at or around TCAF 2013,
c) Those creators who have not exhibited in 2012.
– We’ll be contacting everyone on or by December 1st to let them know if their registration and table space requests have been accepted.
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Christopher Butcher, Festival Director.
– Miles Baker, Assistant Festival Director