CLOSED: APPLY NOW FOR TCAF 2014!
UPDATE: The application process for 2014 is closed. Applicants should receive notification by December 1, 2013.
UPDATE: Keeping with TCAF tradition and due to an incredible last-minute demand, we will be keeping exhibitor applications open until October 31st. We will be privileging applications made by the original due date of October 18th.
We’re happy to announce that the Application Process for The 2014 Toronto Comic Arts Festival has begun! Click here to begin your application. We will be accepting responses until Friday, October 18th, 2013.
A few quick notes about applying for TCAF:
- We are asking ALL creators, collectives, and self-publishers interested in exhibiting at TCAF 2014 to register online using the application form. If you are a full-line publisher or will require multiple table-spaces, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information no later than October 15th, 2013.
- If you are a creator attending but sitting with your publisher (i.e.: You don’t need to buy your own table), please still apply! It’ll really help us out.
- Please note that filling out an application does not guarantee table space at TCAF 2014.
- Because of the high volume of submissions we have historically received, preference for exhibition space will be given to:
a) Comics creators (versus illustrators/animators/fine artists/other creative persons),
b) Creators with new major works debuting at or around TCAF 2014,
c) Those creators who have not exhibited in 2013.
- We’ll be contacting everyone on or by December 1st to let them know if their registration and table space requests have been accepted.
- TCAF 2014 will be held May 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2014, with its main exhibition at the Toronto Reference Library on the 10th and 11th.
If you have any problems, please contact email@example.com.
- Christopher Butcher, Festival Director.
- Miles Baker, Managing Director