UPDATED: TCAF 2015 Exhibitor Applications Now Closed
UPDATE: TCAF 2015 Exhibitor Applications are now closed. Applications for TCAF 2016 will open on August 1st, 2015. Mark your calendars.
Update: TCAF tradition and due to an incredible last-minute demand, we will be keeping exhibitor applications open until October 24th. Unlike previous years, this is only a one-week extension and there will be no other extensions. We will be privileging applications submitted by the original due date of October 17th.
We’re happy to announce that the Application Process for The Toronto Comic Arts Festival 2015 has begun! Click here to begin your application. We will be accepting responses until Friday, October 24th, 2014.
A few quick notes about applying for TCAF:
– NEW FOR 2015: We are asking creators to exhibit every other year. If you exhibited in 2014 it is highly unlikely that you will be allocated a space for 2015 without extenuating circumstances (i.e., a major new print release, a gallery show, etc.). There are still many ways to participate in TCAF without a table, including programming and workshops. Most publishers are exempted from this rule.
– We are asking ALL creators, collectives, publishers, and self-publishers interested in exhibiting at TCAF 2015 to register online using the application form linked above. If you are a full-line publisher or will require multiple table-spaces, please email email@example.com after you have submitted your application for further information.
– If you are a creator attending but sitting with your publisher (i.e.: You don’t need to buy your own table), please still apply! It’ll really, really help us out.
– Filling out an application does not guarantee table space at TCAF 2015.
– Because of the high volume of submissions we have historically received, preference for exhibition space will be given to:
a) Comics creators (versus illustrators/animators/fine artists/other creative persons),
b) Creators with new major works debuting at or around TCAF 2015,
c) Those creators who have not exhibited in 2014.
– We’ll be contacting everyone on or by December 1st to let them know if their registration and table space requests have been accepted.
– TCAF 2015 will feature a day of Professional Development Programming on May 8th, with the main exhibition on May 9th and 10th, 2015, at Toronto Reference Library in beautiful Toronto, Canada.
If you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Christopher Butcher, Festival Director.
– Miles Baker, Managing Director